You are a parking idiot.
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
HE HAS MORE MANNERS THAN MOST HUMANS I KNOW. THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT OUR SOCIETY.
I WANT A PET LIKE THAT
Sam Claflin on Hunger Games: Catching Fire Set.
“But it wasn’t until Peeta hit the force field and nearly died that I…” Finnick hesitates.
I think back to the arena. How I sobbed when Finnick revived Peeta. The quizzical look on Finnick’s face. The way he excused my behaviour, blaming it on my pretend pregancy.
“That you what?”
“That I knew I’d misjudged you. That you do love him…”